Women's Self-Defense Class
The best way to defend against danger is knowledge. With knowledge comes awareness and skill. This newly-designed self-defense course is taught over 3 separate seminars; Basic Level, Intermediate Level, and Advanced Level. Because they are built on each other, you will need to complete them in order. Taught over a two-hour period, each seminar will teach you ways to avoid danger and teach you the physical skills to defend yourself if avoidance fails.
As this course is designed for women, the minimum age is 16. The cost of each seminar is $30.
You will learn and practice in each session:
- Situational awareness and avoidance techniques
- How to use your fear as your strongest asset
- Locations of vulnerable targets on any body
- How to quickly attack weak points on the body
- Striking and kicking techniques that are powerful and easy to learn
- Strategies on how to fight back
Learn how to avoid dangerous situations while traveling, while out on the town, while driving and even while at home. Learn techniques that will help you survive if you find yourself in dangerous or even deadly situations. This course will empower you with the knowledge that there are things you can do to effectively protect yourself regardless of your size! This is NOT a martial arts course, though some techniques come from the martial arts. They are practical for anyone.